Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The long awaited update



I do apologize, it has been a whirlwind of a couple of weeks and the dark lord at work frowns upon updating ones site from work, what B.S. I know. So as I left off I was headed to Florida for a wedding, well GD, it was one hell of a wedding, basically got to ride in a hummer limo, met alot of great people, almost got the herp from a nasty hotel room, and drank way to much Baily's which caused me to run around on the beach flapping my arms like an idiot and face planting in the sand. All in All it was a great time, K's friend Jess, AKA the bride was awsome along with her new hubby Ben, her family took us in and we had a blast.
Than I got to meet K's dad, the "Admiral", well not exactly but you get the point, lets just say the stoked meter wasn't on high to meet me. Then it was on to North Carolina to see Mom and the Bruce and a shred with old man Welch.

No comments:

Post a Comment